The MidYear Meeting is one of two meetings that is held to set association policy that guides the Association through the year.
While the main focus of the meeting is for the setting of interim policy we also use the meeting as a networking opportunity for the MSGA membership. Ranchers and allied industry professionals gather together from across the state of Montana of two days filled with meetings, entertainment, education, and fun!
The 2017 MidYear Meeting will be held in Great Falls, Montana on May 30- June 1 in conjunction with the Ag Summit. Mid Year agenda items will be available early 2017.
Registration Options and Details
- Interim-Policy Committee Meetings - Wednesday, May 31
- Foundation Event and Fundraiser - Wednesday, May 31
- Ag Summit-Thursday, June 1
- Foundation "Roll the Dice" Vegas Night-Ticketed Event $50
- Includes: Access to the welcome reception, networking social, auctions, and featured entertainment on Wednesday night.
- MidYear Registration Package - $125
- Includes: Access to all policy meetings, Ag Summit Sessions and events.
Lodging Options and Details
Heritage Inn Great Falls (Host Hotel)
Reservation may be made by calling the hotel directly at 406-761-190. Please mention the group name, Montana Stockgrowers Association, to receive the discounted rate of $94/night plus applicable taxes and fees. Room reservations must be made by 05/09/17 in order to guarantee availability at the discounted rate.
- Online registration will be available soon!
- On site registration available beginning Tuesday, May 30 at 4:00 p.m.
- Printable Agenda
- Contact the MSGA office for Sponsorship Information