The MidYear Meeting is one of two meetings that is held to set association policy that guides the Association through the year.
While the main focus of the meeting is for the setting of interim policy we also use the meeting as a networking opportunity for the MSGA membership. Ranchers and allied industry professionals gather together from across the state of Montana of two days filled with meetings, entertainment, education, and fun!
The 2019 MidYear Meeting will be held in Miles City, Montana on June 14-15.
Registration Options and Details
- Interim-Policy Committee Meetings - Friday, June 14
- Opening General Session- Friday, June 14
- Foundation Gala Dinner - Friday, June 14
- Interim-Policy Committee Meetings continued-Saturday, June 16
- Old Time Parade - Saturday, June 15
- Saturday night events to be announced - Saturday, June 15
- MidYear Meeting Registration-To be Announced April 2019
Lodging Options and Details
To be Announced April 2019
Event ResourcesOnline registration is now closed. On site registration will open in April 2019.
- Registration Brochure
- Registration Form
- Contact the MSGA office for Sponsorship Information
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsorship Form
Future MidYear Locations
- 2019 Miles City
- 2020 Havre
- 2021 *Fairmont
- 2022 Sidney
- 2023 Dillon
- 2024 Miles City