The MidYear Meeting is one of two meetings that is held to set association policy that guides the Association through the year.
While the main focus of the meeting is for the setting of interim policy we also use the meeting as a networking opportunity for the MSGA membership. Ranchers and allied industry professionals gather together from across the state of Montana of two days filled with meetings, entertainment, education, and fun!
The 2017 MidYear Meeting will be held in Great Falls, Montana on May 30- June 1 in conjunction with the Montana Ag Summit. The summit, which is hosted and co-sponsored by Senator Daines, will bring the nation’s agricultural leaders to Montana’s Golden Triangle. The focus of the summit is on strengthening international relationships for Montana agriculture, showcasing technological advancements, promoting the next generation of farmers and ranchers, and discussing the challenges of federal policies and regulations.
Registration Options and Details
- Interim-Policy Committee Meetings - Wednesday, May 31
- Foundation Event and Fundraiser - Wednesday, May 31
- Montana Ag Summit-Thursday, June 1
- Montana Stockgrowers Foundation Reception-Ticketed Event $45
- Includes: access to the welcome reception, networking social, auctions, and featured entertainment by Kyle Shobe & the Walk 'Em Boys on Wednesday night.
- MidYear Registration Package - $135
- Includes: access to all policy meetings, Montana Ag Summit Sessions, lunch, and workshops.
Lodging Options and Details
Heritage Inn Great Falls (Host Hotel)
Reservation may be made by calling the hotel directly at 406-761-1900. Please mention the group name, Montana Stockgrowers Association, to receive the discounted rate of $94/night plus applicable taxes and fees. Room reservations must be made by 05/09/17 in order to guarantee availability at the discounted rate.
- On site registration available beginning Tuesday, May 30 at 4:00 p.m.
- Printable Registration Form
- Printable Agenda
- Contact the MSGA office for Sponsorship Information