Why should you join MSGA?
When you choose to invest in a membership with the Montana Stockgrowers Association (MSGA), you are helping in creating a better business climate for Montana Ranchers. Together, we have and will continue to successfully deal with the challenges within in our industry. We are at a time of tremendous possibilities and, with your partnership, we have the opportunity to work together to continue to build a strong front across the industry sectors of Montana.
The Montana Stockgrowers Association is a leader on important issues to the ranching community, including these recent activities:
- Implementation of a state plan for sage grouse that provides for protections and economic opportunities for Montana ranchers.
- Creating a positive tax environment for landowners across the state.
- Adding value to your product by working to open international trade markets, with a priority on protecting our domestic livestock industry from the introduction of foreign animal disease.
- Limiting EPA jurisdiction on Waters of the U.S. final rule that usurps and ignores state and local efforts to protect our waters.
- Working on all fronts to prevent expansion of tolerance and relocation of bison into the state of Montana.
- Developing a more comprehensive brucellosis management plan for the state of Montana that includes bison and elk.
- Successful advocating through access, information and influence at all levels of local, state, and federal government.
Please join MSGA today and help secure the future of Montana’s ranching families! MSGA’s mission is clearly defined as protecting and enhancing Montana ranch families’ ability to grow and deliver safe, healthy and environmentally wholesome beef to the world. Achieving successful results on our mission depends on the commitment and dedication of hard working Montana ranchers such as you!