The T-Bone Classic Gala Dinner & Golf Tournament provides an opportunity to foster new partnerships between Montana’s ranching community and other businesses/industries essential to Montana's economy.
The 2018 T-Bone Classic Gala Dinner & Golf Tournament proceeds will benefit the Stockgrower's Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization established to ensure the future of Montana’s livestock community and businesses through producer and public education. The Foundation works to educate our future generations on the importance of heritage, integrity and tradition. With these essential elements, we can continue to work towards MSGA’s vision, “To be the premier institution that exemplifies leading global beef innovation while preserving Montana’s complex natural landscape, history, economy, ethics and social values.”
REGISTRATION OPTIONS AND DETAILS
- T-Bone Classic Gala Dinner (Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday)
- Calcutta Auction (Approximately 8:00 p.m. Wednesday)
- Golf Tournament (Shotgun start at 10:00 a.m. Thursday)
- Awards Banquet (Approximately 3:00 p.m. Thursday)
- T-Bone Classic Gala Dinner
- 4 Person Golf Team (includes Gala Dinner, Awards Banquet, Golf Fees, & Cart)
- Awards Banquet
LODGING OPTIONS AND DETAILS
Huntley Lodge (Host Hotel)1-800-548-4486 - Reference: TBone Classic - Rates start at $142/night plus applicable taxes and fees. *Room reservations must be made by July 24th to guarantee room availability and rate.
- Registration Brochure & Printable Registration Form
- Sponsorship Opportunities (Contact [email protected])
- Gala Dinner
- TBone Classic Calcutta Information