The Montana Stockgrowers Association is currently seeking applicants for the Associate Director Membership & Marketing position. If you have extensive knowledge of Montana agriculture, enjoy advocating on behalf of Montana’s ranchers, and want to be a part of a committed team, this could be the role for you.
Reports To: MSGA Executive Vice President
Responsible for all association marketing & fundraising including membership relations, membership prospecting, fundraising, event management, and member service operations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the MSGA Membership Marketing Strategy.
- Coordination of Member Services & Benefits.
- Maintenance of membership lists and dues billing for MSGA.
- Maintenance of membership database systems.
- Process monthly membership reports.
- Membership prospecting.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate the following events: MidYear Meetings, ESAP Tour, TBone Classic, Annual Convention & Trade Show, National Convention – Montana Events, and Board of Directors Meetings.
- Plan/coordinate special events when necessary.
- Develop fundraising activities for MSGA.
- Coordinate development of brochures and special event graphics.
- Coordinate with Director of Communications for membership and event communications.
- Provide legislative support including coordination of legislative lunches and other legislative events as assigned.
Qualifications: Successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in agricultural communications, public relations, marketing, business administration or related field of study, and/or have relevant experience. A background in livestock or agricultural practices is desired but not required. Successful candidates should have strong organizational skills, communications skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. Experience and knowledge in event management & planning, fundraising, database management and website management is desired. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software, Adobe InDesign, WordPress, and HTML is a plus.
Additional Information: Salary based on experience. Please send a cover letter and resume to Keni Reese at email@example.com, or 420 N. California St., Helena, MT 59601.