HELENA, Mont. (February 7, 2024) – The Montana Stockgrowers Association (MSGA) is accepting applications for the 2024 Summer Internship Program starting February 1 until March 31, 2024. The internship duration will be from May – August.
The MSGA Summer Internship Program was created to provide students with a hands-on experience of the various facets of association event planning and execution, policy development, social media engagement and coverage, and member engagement. This internship program is made possible from support of the Montana Stockgrowers Foundation.
“MSGA is looking forward to working with another bright, young individual this summer under our summer internship program. It’s extremely rewarding as an association to bring students into the fold, help develop their skills, and give them a glimpse into what they can achieve in the livestock industry,” said Raylee Honeycutt, MSGA Executive Vice President.
Successful applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Applicants should be an undergraduate college student at a sophomore or junior level at the time of application submission.
- An agricultural, communications, or marketing degree program or background is preferred but not required.
- Applicants should possess excellent communication skills with a strong work ethic.
- Applicants should be US residents.
- Applicants must be available to work in the MSGA Helena office during the designation internship duration.
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing & Communications with all formal association communications including public relations, external communications, member communications, and event management.
For more information about the summer internship program or to apply, visit www.mtbeef.org/careers.
The Montana Stockgrowers Association is a grassroots membership organization and is the trusted voice of cattle ranchers. With 140-years of history, MSGA advocates and ensures cattle ranching remains relevant, safe and a sustainable way of life for generations to come.
Director of Marketing & Communications
To view more MSGA news, visit https://mtbeef.org/news/