The Montana Stockgrowers Association Seedstock Committee is excited to share a new incentive program that will rollout at the 2022 priority page auction. The annual priority page auction is an annual fundraiser the committee hosts to support MSGA. The auction will take place during the Grand Finale Banquet of MSGA’s Annual Convention and Trade Show on December 9, 2022, from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. This year, the committee wants to reward and incentivize our loyal buyers.
How the incentive program works:
- This year, one buyer’s name will be drawn and will receive a 5% incentive rebate of the total pool of sales for the evening.
- The drawing and cash award will be presented at the MidYear Meeting.
- Any priority page selling for $1,500 will be allotted 3 entries
- Priority pages selling for increments of $500 above the $1,500 base will be given one additional entry.
- Page buyers will have two options for payment 1) pay by the end of current calendar year or 2) receive an invoice in January 2023. All purchases must be paid by May 1, 2023.
Example: $2,000 priority page purchase = 4 entries; $2,500 priority page purchase = 5 entities. Tickets will only be awarded on $500 increments. Example: a $1,750 priority page purchase = 3 entries.
Read more about MSGA’s annual Seedstock & Commercial Cattle Directory at www.mtbeef.org/news/seedstock-commercial-cattle-directory/. If you would like to place a bid for the Priority Page auction, please contact the MSGA office at (406) 442-3420.
The Montana Stockgrowers Association is a grassroots membership organization and is the trusted voice of cattle ranchers. With over 135 years of history, MSGA advocates and ensures cattle ranching remains relevant, safe and a sustainable way of life for generations to come.
Director of Marketing & Communications
(406) 442-3420 or [email protected]
To view more MSGA news, visit https://mtbeef.org/news/